Check out what our team has to say about working at Wurth USA! https://bit.ly/35vgUwU
Are you ready to start a career in sales with a global organization Are you looking for a chance to truly make an impact and earn advancement opportunities Do you value a work life balance with the “work hard, play hard” mentality If so, we need you on our team!
The Würth Group is world market leader in its core business, the sale of assembly and fastening materials. It currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has approximately 78,500 employees generating almost 16 billion in sales each year.
In the core business, the Würth Line, the product range for craft and industry comprises over 125,000 products: From screws, screw accessories and anchors to tools, chemical-technical products and personal protection equipment. More than 3.6 million customers all over the world trust in Würth today.
Our human capital and our corporate culture are the driving forces of the long-standing success of the Würth Group. Würth is a family owned business that was founded by Adolf Würth in 1945. Prof. Reinhold Würth, today’s Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Würth Group’s Family Trusts, took over the business at the age of 19 after his father had passed away and developed it over the last centuries to a Global Market Leader in its Industry.
Wurth USA was ranked #24 in 2019 in Selling Powers publication "50 Best Companies To Sell For”. After 50 years in the automotive and trucking industry, we are diversifying our business and entering a new market!
We are seeking 8-10 career focused, entry level inside and outside sales representatives to launch this new division in Los Angeles focused on sales to production and metal fabrication. This is a risk-free opportunity to build a new business within the framework of a very well established and healthy organization. Starting at the ground floor, successful individuals who are mobile will have the opportunity to launch this division in other major markets across the US in the next 24-36 months.
In this entry-level outside sales role, you will receive hands on training and development in our comprehensive sales approach, preparing you for a successful career in sales. We train individuals how to develop relationships, build trust within our business partners and grow a territory through a consultative sales approach. This role will allow you to experience grass root sales and service training in the field, face to face with our customers.
What you will do:
What you will need:
- Prospect for and acquire new businesses on a daily basis
- Engage decision makers through face-to-face outside sales visits (15-20 per day)
- Represent yourself as a consultative partner by understanding customers’ business needs and providing solutions
- Provide value added services such as ordering of product, inventory management and problem solving
- Differentiate the quality of our products and services from the competition through presentations and demonstrations – Hands-on with customers
What WURTH USA Offers You:
- No prior sales experience is required. We will train entry-level candidates to be successful.
- Ability to stay positive and push through rejection; Thick skinned and fearless
- Must bring a high level of enthusiasm, energy, and desire to be successful in sales
- Ability to connect with decision makers and build lasting relationships
- Willingness to learn and adapt to Wurth’s proprietary sales process
- Basic proficiency with digital tools and software, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Ipad, etc.
- Positive attitude towards a multichannel selling approach
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- High School diploma; Some college preferred
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Consistent income with salary and bonus
- Company vehicle (contingent on driving record) and fuel expense allowance
- Monthly product demo allowance
- Extensive local training on product, selling technique and usage of Sales Force Automation through company provided iPad
- Excellent opportunity for career development advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match
Please apply through the Wurth USA Career Opportunity Center and complete a brief online application.
Wurth USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer