We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Funding and Growth:
We have received $345 million in funding to date. Investors include Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures, DFJ Growth, and Battery Ventures. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.
At Sumo Logic the Territory Account Executive is a part of our Enterprise Sales Team. As a TAE your core responsibility will be to generate revenue by identifying and developing net-new customers in a defined region.
Desired Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- Primary responsibility of this role is to develop a Greenfield territory across PA and NJ. You will manage the sales-cycle including opportunity generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on sales goals.
- Use your Solution Selling experience to effectively communicate how the Sumo Logic service will meet their prospective customers' needs and solve their pain points.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly engineering, product management and marketing.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Assist with product demos using web tools to prospects and customers.
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business.
- 3 - 7 years Field Sales experience, with consistent quota over achievement.
- Experience selling an enterprise B2B software application; on-demand/SaaS or IT Infrastructure Management solution is essential
- Track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding logos in an Enterprise Software space is essential.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth technical sales environment.
- Passionate about technology.
- Good Sales DNA and hunter mentality.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills.