The historic Raphael Hotel located on the Country Club Plaza is looking for Parking Attendants and Bellmen to join our award wining team.
#### The Ideal Candidate for this Position
Those seeking to work at at the Raphael Hotel must have a smart personal appearance and strong customer service skills. Must be able to work weekends.
Additional characteristics and skills:
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Fluent in English
- A valid driver's license, and the ability to park cars (including manual transmission)
- Works well under pressure
- Wisely manages time and tasks
- Can lift up to 50 lbs.
#### What You Will Be Doing
- Valet Park guest vehicles
- Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property
- Inform guests of property amenities, services, hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities
- Identify and explain features to guests (e.g. use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services)
- Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area
- Assist with luggage storage and retrieval. Assist guests/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage
- Greet and escort guests to Rooms
- Provide directions
- Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus) for guests/visitors, and record advance transportation request as needed
- Health insurance plan
- Bus pass discounts
- Lodging discounts
We are an EEOC employer, and greatly value diversity in the workplace. We also e-verify and drug test.
Apply in person or click the button above.