Volunteer Mortgage Group is branch of USA Lending. We are looking for a talented Mortgage Loan Originators to join our team. We continue to open doors as a mortgage industry leader in technology and support.
Why Join Volunteer Mortgage?
- We are 100% EMPLOYEE-OWNED. ESOP Employee Stock ownership program
- We say YES to loans. Offering a diverse portfolio of products creates more opportunities for your client base. Live in what CEO Doug Schukar refers to as the “sweet spot.” This “sweet spot” affords us the luxury of offering various products not only from our investors but also USA Products, customized and exclusive to you.
- Industry leading commission structure.
- Award Winning Marketing Department - We do in-house print marketing and it’s free for all MLOs. From direct mail to social media, we not only support you, but also help strengthen your REALTOR relationships. Your marketing team has a library of marketing materials on virtually any lending or real estate topic conceivable. If they don’t have it, they’ll create it for you!
- Technology Leader - Here is a list of the technology offerings: Total Expert, Simple Nexus, Social Survey, Sales Boomerang, MBS Highway, Mortgage Coach, Bomb Bomb. THE BEST PART IS THE BRANCH COVERS THE COST!
- ESOP: Employee stock ownership plan company. Which means our employees, who are part owner, will get a portion of profits based on their income. Unlike other ESOPs, USA provides both employee stock ownership as well as traditional 401k plans. You invest nothing but your partnership in USA to reap the financial benefits of the ESOP.
- Health Benefits: We offer health, dental, and vision to our mortgage bankers.
- 401K: USA Mortgage matches 2% of your contribution as of January of 2018. This amount will go up to 3% January of 2020!
- Branch splits any additional marketing cost through expense accounts
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- MLO is required to be licensed in each state in which they conduct business in accordance with state licensing guidelines.
- The MLO is responsible for marketing and soliciting residential loan business and ensuring all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with company and regulatory guidelines.
- Conduct preliminary research needed on the loan to help determine mortgage eligibility.
- Provide customer service to clients and ensure that all documents are secured to move the loan files to processing. This may occur through the assistance of a LO Assistant, or independently of that assistance.
- Update and mine marketing database for new loans.
Job Type: Full-time
- mortgage origination: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mortgage Loan Originator (Preferred)