Serve in a lead role in the firm's Corporate Forecasting group. Manage a team of two staff supporting Booz Allen's forecasting and annual operating plan activities. Track, comprehend, and explain operational and financial drivers of company performance. Provide critical insights and strategic analyses on company growth and operational trends for the company's broader finance organization, C-suite, board, and external investors. Build and maintain quality control for new and existing financial models and act as a subject matter expert on revenue and expense drivers, including headcount, billability, billing rates, depreciation, and tax. Collaborate with a variety of teams throughout the firm to answer business-critical questions from Booz Allen's CEO, CFO, and business unit leadership. Operate in a high visibility position in a high profile group in Booz Allen's finance organization. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- 6+ years of experience with corporate forecasting
- Experience with financial planning and analysis in a corporate environment
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel for financial modeling
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to attain a comprehension of the government consulting business model and operational drivers quickly
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to maintain strict privacy of confidential information
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.