The Development Coordinator will assist in creating and implementing fundraising initiatives so that ATAAC continues to meet its financial goals. The major focuses of this position are assuring the donor and sponsorship tracking databases are accurate and up-to-date, and pursuing new funding opportunities. In addition, the development coordinator will assist with fundraising activities, including donor stewardship, direct mail and other appeals.
Duties and Responsibilities
Donor Database Management
- Manage paper and electronic records of transactions and communications, including entering donor information and donations into database and generating letters.
- Create queries and reports to analyze, assess, and inform fundraising efforts.
Donor Prospecting, Cultivation and Stewardship
- Research new donors to identify potential sources of major gifts.
- Assist Director of Development in creating and implementing a donor stewardship plan.
Direct Marketing Campaigns
- Assist Development Director in creating multi-channel annual appeal and other direct marketing campaigns.
- Identify and evaluate new fundraising opportunities, such as crowdfunding, peer-to-peer fundraising, and expand existing programs, such as recurring giving and workplace giving programs.
- Track sponsorships and ticket sales for major fundraising events.
- Processing live and silent auction item payments.
- Using Wixs, make periodic updates and enhancements to organization’s website.
- Assure that all appropriate licenses are current and installed, and domains are up-to-date.
Job Type: Part-time/ Contract
- fundraising : 3 years
- donor database management: 2 years
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Database Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fundraising: 3 years (Required)
- Event Planning: 2 years (Required)
- Web Design: 2 years (Required)