This career opportunity is unlike any other in the industry. The long-term successful manager can be promoted to Training Manager, District Manager, VP and even ownership opportunities by becoming Partner.
Would you answer YES to the following?
- Can you set clear expectations and hold people accountable?
- Do you push yourself to achieve what others can't?
- Are you great at time management and setting priorities?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment?
- Are you an inspirational and motivational leader?
- Do you really enjoy managing and overseeing the sales process?
The Connor Group is a national leader in operating luxury apartment communities and is considered the best in its industry. In nearly 30 years, we’ve grown from zero to $3.7 billion in assets. Along the way, we’ve won national awards for best places to work, innovation, leadership, and community involvement. In 2019, we were recognized for Best Company Culture and Best Company for Women. In addition we won Best Places to Work in 2017, 2019 and 2020, becoming 1 of 50 companies to win this award back to back. But we’re most proud of our more than 400 associates, who remain our No. 1 key to success.
What's GREAT about The Connor Group...
- Opportunity to work for one of the places named, Top 50 Places to Work in the US.
- Employees are rewarded and recognized based off performance and results.
- Ownership opportunities by becoming Partner.
- Real advancement opportunities based off performance.
- Outstanding compensation and bonus plan.
- Best in the industry benefits, 401k, longevity bonus and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Multiple Locations