Sexner & Associates LLC is an established criminal/traffic defense law firm seeking to add an additional full-time associate attorney to our already strong legal team. Since 1990, our attorneys have aggressively, effectively and compassionately represented those charged with offenses ranging from the most minor of traffic tickets to the most serious of criminal felonies.
With offices in Chicago and in Arlington Heights, our attorneys represent clients in counties including Cook, Lake, Kane, DuPage and Will. We offer an exciting legal environment within which to grow professionally while handling an ever-changing array of interesting and challenging cases. Backed by our experienced and supportive office staff, our attorneys have been providing exceptional results for our appreciative clients for over 30 years.
- At least one year of criminal/traffic trial experience
- A strong desire to pursue justice and provide exceptional client service
- All attorneys including former prosecutors and public defenders are encouraged to apply / All inquiries will be treated in absolute confidence
- Those who have applied for a position in the past are encouraged to apply again
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Paid retirement plan
Additional firm information can be found at www.sexner.com. Join our team. Send resume in absolute confidence by email only. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
Industry leading use of clear acrylic shielding to meet clients, mandatory use of masks and court attendance via Zoom whenever possible.
- Active member of the Illinois State Bar (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative