Guardian Angel Home Health is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator / Administrative Support team member.
The Marketing Coordinator / Administrative Support provides marketing and administrative support to:
* Develop and execute the plans for sales and public relations events
* Act as internal liaison between disciplines for delivery of patient orders in need of physician
* Assist with the execution of marketing programs & promotions
* Maintain and update client information, report changes to admissions coordinator
* Coordinate with web designer to keep website fresh, up to date
* Deliver content via company website, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
* Assist with coordination of other special projects as assigned.
* Distribution leads, and track follow-up process
* Manage collateral projects, content collection, production and printing
* Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements; inventorying stock; requesting
orders; verifying receipt
* Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
* Accomplishes organization goals by taking ownership exploring opportunities to add value
* Assist in administrative duties as requested by administrative personnel
* Accept other duties as assigned
* Daily travel is expected
Candidate must be a team player, have knowledge of the San Juan County area, be professional and have some marketing and administrative assistant experience. Must also have vehicle in good running order (milage is paid) be insured and have a valid divers license. This is a full time position. Paid Vacation, paid holidays and medical benefits available.
Guardian Angel Home Health, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time