We have partnered with a well established Austin based company in north Austin for a direct hire AR/Billing Specialist. Candidates must have 4 plus years’ experience to be considered for this position. In this role you will be responsible for the management of customer data across multiple systems to support billing and invoicing. You will assist with the ongoing efforts to improve the efficiency and accuracy of the account maintenance process.
The Billing Specialist job responsibilities include:
- Ensure the timely completion of new client setup and maintenance of existing accounts for invoicing purposes for multiple businesses
- Assist with the timely and accurate billing and adjustment process of products for multiple businesses
- Payment Processing
- Collection of accounts
- Assisting with month end
- Special Projects
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn things quickly
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process information logically
- 3-5 years of accounts receivable experience
- Expert user of Excel and ERP systems is desirable.
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable job in Austin, Texas or other accounting positions with Accounting Principals. Please submit your resume to www.accountingprincipals.com or to Cristi Connel at email@example.com or visit our website www.accountingprincipals.com to apply online to additional accounting positions in Austin, TX.