Full Job Description
The Patient Customer Service Specialist I provides ridiculously nice phone service while gathering payments for medical expenses, offering solutions and negotiating repayment terms that balance the needs the of patients, clients, and the business. This individual is committed to making impactful contributions and building trusting relationships in a culture founded in teamwork.
- Places and receives phone calls to/from patients of AmeriEBO’s clients to gather payment for medical expenses. Offers solutions and negotiates repayment terms that balance the needs of the client, patient, and business.
- Collects demographic, insurance, and other relevant information from patients, making appropriate documentation in internal technology platforms. Leverages internal technology platforms and other web-based tools to research and resolve patient questions or concerns.
- Educates patients on the healthcare revenue cycle and repayment programs or incentives to improve their financial well-being.
- Maintains and evolves knowledge of the expectations, processes, and procedures of AmeriEBO’s numerous clients.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma/GED (Completed or Actively Enrolled)
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a customer service capacity preferred.
- 1+ year(s) of experience contributing to a team culture of learning and growth preferred
- 1+ year(s) of experience speak Spanish fluently in a professional setting helpful, ideally in a customer service capacity.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described. The full job description is available to applicants through the hiring process and upon request.
Americollect - Believe in More. Believe in Teamwork and Collaboration. Believe in growth and developing the future you. Believe in friendships and family. Believe in celebrating and having fun. Believe in Community involvement and helping others.
At Americollect, it's more than just a job- it's doing something you believe in.
Americollect provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.