Glow Dermspa, Physician Assistant Aesthetic Injector
Glow DermSpa is our signature dermspa concept designed by Dr. Emily Arsenault. We have harnessed the power of our award-winning customer service model, combined with our passion and expertise in delivering world-class skincare, to deliver an innovative cosmetics experience unlike any other.
Our busy full-service cosmetic dermatology spa is adding an experienced part-time Injector of Botox and Dermal fillers. This master-level injector is responsible for providing exceptional, natural results in a high-end luxury medical spa. Starting with a two-day-a-week schedule, this position has the potential to expand with the future growth of sites and services.
- Establish and maintain rapport with clients to ensure overall customer service and satisfaction of clients.
- Perform skin analysis and evaluation on patients
- Perform a comprehensive full-face consultation and offer a comprehensive treatment plan to patients
- Administer injections, including Neurotoxins, Dermal Filler
- Develop a customized treatment plan for patients and an ongoing follow-up plan
- Experience discussing patient expectations of outcomes
- Comprehensive knowledge of all service offerings.
- Consistent training and education on current aesthetic industry trends.
- Pursue opportunities to educate clients on additional services and our product lines.
- Educate clients on all treatments processes including pre and post-treatment care guidelines.
- Skilled effective, compassionate, professional interactions and communication with patients.
- Confidently and empathetically answer client questions and concerns.
- Build a self-generated client base in addition to the leads provided by the company.
- Florida state license.
- 3-5 years of experience as an injector of neurotoxins and dermal filler required.
- Experience with PDO threads or lasers is ideal but not required
- Ability to meet company standards through the delivery of high-level customer service
- Compelling interpersonal and communication skills, strong ability to influence/ build rapport
- Proven time management, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Knowledgeable of various med spa services and skincare
- Competitive productivity-based compensation.
- Employment or independent contract options available.
- Opportunity to join an inspiring organizational culture strongly focused on the happiness of our team members and patients.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Physician Assistant License (Required)
Work Location: One location