One of our top clients located in Northwest Akron area is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor for an immediate need. Great work life balance, strong compensation package and excellent benefits. Please email resume ASAP to be considered
Position pays between $75,000 - $80,000 w/ a 15% bonus.
- Plan and execute financial and operational internal audits and SOX activities.
- 2-4 years of experience preferred
- CPA is nice but not a must
- Public experience or manufacturing experience preferred
- Assist the senior management in the administration of the department, including audit planning, execution, and completion of special projects.
- Guide in the development of the Staff auditors – mentoring, coaching / feedback on individual assignments.
- 35-40% travel (Regional travel included in that)
- No direct reports initially. Newly created position
- Develop a complete understanding of analytics business, as well as present accounting, compliance and operating policies. Assist Internal Audit management with defining and updating the annual and long-range internal audit programs based on associated compliance, financial and operating risks;
- Plan and communicate the detailed audit scope to auditees;
- Develop audit engagement budgets and timelines;
- Prepare risk assessment document during audit planning;
- Lead more complex audits such as operational audits, first time audits and special projects in accordance with the internal audit plan and departmental and the Institute of Internal Auditors standards;
- Ensure completion of audits by stated due dates;
- Prepared quality workpapers and perform work paper review of audit engagements and Sarbanes-Oxley design and operational effectiveness testing;
- Lead preparation of audit disposition document for IA management review;
- Develop and maintain relationships with auditees;
- Ensure work paper documentation is completed timely;
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple deliverables to Internal Audit management team;
- Assist with updating Internal Audit policies and procedures based on changes within the profession.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year