Director of Sales & Marketing - Salary + Commission + Bonus
Hawaiian Cool Water is the parent company for three companies: Hawaiian Cool Water, Coffee Systems Hawaii, and AAA Best Water.
- Hawaiian Cool Water is Hawaii’s leading provider of business-to-business drinking water filtration systems, as well as many other related goods and resources.
- Coffee Systems Hawaii has been providing business-to-business sales of break room products and supplies since 1952. The route based company has been launching exciting new products and services since the acquisition in 2018.
- AAA Best Water is Hawaii’s oldest and largest residential water treatment and water filtration company.
The company owns and occupies a modern 6,000sq ft office and warehouse in centrally located Kalihi with on-site parking for employees.
This job is an ideal position for an ambitious individual that is highly organized, enjoys selling, an effective manager of other sales people and goal orientated. The Company will provide training, prior water industry experience is not required nor even preferred.
- 5+ years proven experience in Business to Business Sales and Management
- 1+ years experience living and working in Hawaii
- Ability to hire, lead and drive a sales team
- Organized and effective leader
- Competitive drive
- Energetic and positive demeanor
- Learn and demonstrate personal mastery selling our products (first business-to-business and then residential)
- Create a repeatable sales process and system, leveraging internal and external marketing resources (also being hired simultaneously)
- Hire and train business-to-business and residential sales teams.
- Attend weekly, quarterly and annual executive leadership meetings and present results
What to Expect:
This is a Full Time, position within a small, yet rapidly growing business with room for future growth and new opportunities. Benefits include health insurance (100% subsidized option for employee), dental insurance, paid vacation, and sick time, as well as numerous other company "perks".
We offer a set work week, normally with no nights or weekends, but may require occasional overtime to ensure the job is done and done right.
- 8:00am to 5:00pm (occasional overtime required)
- Monday to Friday
***Minimal travel to neighbor islands.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location