We are looking for a full-time or part-time Legal Assistant/Paralegal.
The successful candidate shall:
- be positive and self-motivated
- be responsible for the tasks assigned
- be able to prioritize workload in time-sensitive circumstances
- be able to meet strict deadlines
- be organized and detail-oriented
- be able to multi-task and to manage complex tasks efficiently
- be able to communicate and write in both English and Korean
The position will be responsible for:
- Assisting attorneys and staff in various legal projects
- Analyzing legal documents, correspondence and other documentation
- Drafting and preparing legal documents
- Researching & investigating legal issues and relevant topics
- Scheduling and coordinating client meetings and conferences
- Managing telephone calls, fax and emails
- Supervising and maintaining office-wide calendaring systems
- Entering and updating data on the computer
- Managing office supplies
- Communicating with clients, law firms, companies, banks, brokers, agents, and media
- Coordinating office support and making adjustments as necessary
1-2 years law firm experience in the areas of business law, bankruptcy law, estate law, and real estate law is preferred but not required.
Compensation will be based on the candidate’s experience and knowledge.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter. Thank you for your passion and interest in this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Hours per week: