Full-time | Part-time | Contract
Full Job Description
Currently seeking a Telemedicine RN to join a dynamic department who is the point of contact for referring facilities that need to transfer a patient to either one of our client’s campuses for a higher level of care or specialty service. The face/voice of Upstate and the first person that a referring facility talks to when requesting a telemedicine consult for a patient in an Emergency room or as an Inpatient. This position will also be performing some patient satisfaction and transitioning back into the home surveys for patients that have been treated at one of our client’s many locations.
- Position: Telemedicine RN (Homebased)
- Salary: $50,000-$65,000
- Work type: Full-time/Part-Time
- Work Days: Weekdays, Evenings, every other weekend and holidays
- Location: Work From Home
- Registered RN.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing with one-year hospital-based experience.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service skills, computer proficiency, and keyboarding skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to comfortably multi-task is essential.
Prior telephone triage experience is a plus.
ICU/Critical care experience is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN)-CA (Preferred)
- BLS, ACLS (Preferred)
- How soon can you start? How far are you willing to travel/commute to work?