The Future Perfect is seeking a Part-Time Gallery Coordinator to be responsible for maintaining the general aesthetic of the Gallery floor as determined by the Merchandising team. In addition the Gallery Coordinator is responsible for assisting sales by acting as the initial greeter in the gallery. The Gallery Coordinator will contribute to various projects that will help generate sales and provide an exceptional client experience consistent with The Future Perfect mission. This position will be a part-time position with a possibility of FT. The days required are Thursday-Monday (closed on Sundays).
What you’ll do:
- Greet all clients as they enter the gallery, provide product demonstrations and offer beverages
- Lead back office Gallery operations such as organizing, ordering, and maintaining all fabric swatch samples, maintaining Gallery product inventory, and facilities issues
- Organize weekly gallery ordering in regards to snacks and client offered beverages
- Maintain inventory of all Gallery marketing collateral such as catalogs and all office supplies
- Prepare trade meeting materials for SD offsite presentations
- Expand the client's connection to the brand by increasing email sign-up in the Gallery
- Assist in the coordination of Gallery events extending TFP’s reach and involvement in the local design community
- Assist the Gallery team in building strong working relationships with clients and fellow team members
- Work closely with co-workers and promote a positive team spirit
- Maintain the appearance of the studio and products by ensuring compliance with visual merchandising standards and directives
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for design, interested in expanding current knowledge base of designers and products while keeping up on latest trends within the design industry
- Communicate to clients via phone and email as a form of outreach to inform them of Gallery updates and events
- Coordinate with outside vendors as needed, in regards to debris and waste removal, gardeners, IT, cleaners etc.
- Assist the lead merchandiser as needed
- Maintain and prioritize general gallery upkeep, ensuring all is clean and placed as it should be.
- Maintain and monitor progress of to-do list
What you’ll bring:
- 1-2 years experience in Interior Design, Architecture, or related educational experience
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail and process oriented – always willing to “go the extra mile”
- Possess outstanding problem-solving skills; follow through skills and is resourceful and creative.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written; conveys information in a clear and concise manner; asks appropriate probing questions.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Team player. Cooperative, easily gains trust and support of peers and encourages collaboration
- Interested in self-development and is committed to continuous self improvement
- Able to work evenings and weekends as needed
- MacOS proficient, knowledge of Google Mail, Sheets, and Docs. Salesforce Experience is a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and regularly move catalog boxes, water cases, and product around the Gallery
Job Type: Part-time
- Luxury Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Gallery: 1 year (Preferred)