Director, IC Validator
Responsible for managing a team of experienced software developers that are part of a high-caliber multi-site R&D development team creating and driving technologies and product that enable signoff Physical Verification.
Specific projects include design of efficient data structures, algorithms, and product features and methodologies to enable physical verification of complex multi-billion transistor ICs and SoC chips.
Will manage activities of high performance experienced team with full supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing. Advises senior management on specialized technical or business issues. Expected to develop and grow key relationships with important customers and foundry partners.
Desired skills and experience:
- Prior management experience preferably in the Electronic Design Automation (EDA) industry.
- Knowledge and experience of CAD tool development are required.
- Industry experience leading teams developing and maintaining C or C++ based applications on a Unix or Linux environment.
- Deep experience in programming software and electronic design automation for integrated circuits is expected
- Proficiency in data structures, algorithms, and software engineering principles
- Experience with quality and software processes
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills.
The preferred candidate is expected to have a Masters or PhD in CS/EE/CE with 10+ years of relevant experience