WESTERN SIZZLIN STEAKHOUSE- JASPER, TN
The Western Sizzlin Restaurant Manager is the leader of the TEAM who establishes the tone of the work environment and the level of customer hospitality. You are responsible for the operation of the restaurant and building a strong team that consistently provides customers great food and a friendly experience. Key responsibilities include developing employees, conducting new hire orientation and assisting in training for each new hire. You're also responsible for some scheduling and deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues, assisting in the resolution of customer issues and managing the restaurant food usage and conservation.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
* A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You're all about creating a great place to work for the team.
* You set high standards for yourself and for the team
* You're up for a challenge, love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
* High School Diploma or GED, College or University Degree preferred and Basic computer literacy needed
*Must pass background check criteria
* Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
*Able to if necessary sweep and mop floors, wash dishes and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin, tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and bending and stooping during a big percentage of your shift
* And, you're at least 21 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
SALARY & BENEFITS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $43,000.00 /year