LiveTrends designs and produces living home decor enjoyed by millions of people around the world. Ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s fastest-growing companies, the LiveTrends brand is available at over 15,000 stores in the US and Canada, including retailers such as Target and Lowe’s. All LiveTrends products feature living plants, succulents, or cacti – fashioned into pieces designed to feel right at home in any interior.
LiveTrends operates like a fashion brand, with full-time designers conducting trend forecasting, product development, and consumer testing on an 18-month product design cycle. In addition to its headquarters in Florida, LiveTrends has design and research collaborators in Europe, including Denmark, Germany, and Belgium. This enables LiveTrends to design over 300 unique products each year, on an 18-month forward product cycle, inspired by the latest trends in interior design and consumer behavior.
LiveTrends’ vibrant and dynamic culture is evident in each product we create and every person and decision is driven by our core values: Quality, Teamwork, Passion, Speed, and Innovation. We are a local brand with a national footprint, and while we take our work seriously, we never forget to have fun doing it. We employ over 150 people and are seeking expand our team further with an ambitious and creative Customer Service Associate.
Customer Service Associate:
We are seeking a full-time Customer Service Associate to support the internal needs of our sales team as we supply nearly 14,000 locations worldwide. The Customer Service Associate will work closely with our sales team and client network to provide exceptional customer service. Additionally, the Customer Service Associate will help with a variety of other sales functions including data entry, updating and revising orders, analyzing and resolving customer concerns, responding to website requests and setting up new accounts in our system. Qualified applicants should display strong communication skills as well as showcase extremely organized and professional habits. The candidate must be able to multi task and prioritize independently. We are open to different levels of experience, but all candidates should have a strong ability to learn on the job.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Answer phones, emails, and website requests
- Assist inside/outside sales with internal support
- Enter, manage, and update customer orders
- Analyze and resolve customer concerns based on department policies and procedures
- Provide friendly and knowledgeable service
- Remain up to date on product styles
- Troubleshoot orders and shipping complications
- Provide timely follow-ups with customers regarding their order status
- Submit credit requests
- Direct support for our online sales
- Assist with customer data management in accordance with internal ERP and CRM processes
- Assist in other various projects within the sales team.
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a wholesale setting
- Professional phone and reception demeanor
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong work ethic with disciplined approach to tasks
- Ability to learn on the job and adapt to new processes
- Problem-solving skills with ability to think creatively
- Excellent and organized working habits
- Strong computer skills
- Business One/SAP experience a major plus
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401k
- Medical insurance and additional health benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Ability to learn, be creative, and deliver truly beautiful products to millions of consumers
- Through proven success, motivation, and team work, potential for growth and promotions within the organization
View us at:
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.