Greetings form IMG Systems,
Please go through the below job description, If you’re comfortable kindly revert to me.
Position: Mule soft Technical Administrator- Cloud
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Long Term Contract
Experience: 3+ Years
Our people are our most important asset. Thank you for considering this opportunity as the next step in your career!
Job Description Summary
JDA is looking for a Technical Administrator to join our Cloud Services, this position is responsible for the support and administration of JDA Connect powered by MuleSoft Enterprise Service Platform. The administrator must possess a broad range of analytical/technical skills and experience with enterprise-class services. The administrator will work with a team of technical staff within JDA and should have Experience deploying, upgrading, troubleshooting and performance tuning of ESB/middleware components
- Provide applications and projects with technical support for MuleESB
- Experience in writing scripts and automating repetitive tasks
- Respond to and resolve incidents escalated from operational teams and performance tuning requests utilizing critical thinking skills.
- Create and maintain documentation related to services, solutions and interfaces. Work with the performance support team to plan training, documentation, and communication for major projects or releases.
- Provide technical and advisory leadership as required to complete objective and be the primary point of contact for escalations for products in their portfolio.
- Prepare documentation and provide training and mentoring for other team members.
- Deploying, upgrading and supporting Mule runtime services/technologies
- Experience in identifying problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions
- User customer service, communication and problem-solving skills to solve inquiries from internal/external customers
- Follow operations guidelines, process and procedures published by the team
- Ability to support customer requests via phone, web, and email interfaces
- Ability to work flexible hours, alternate shifts and the ability to carry a pager or cell phone as required to provide support
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science Or Engineering or other relevant discipline
- Experience in Installing and Configuring Mule runtimes via Mule Management Console - Install or via Jenkins using MuleSoft API and standard deployment methodologies.
- Experience in Creating, Configuring and Managing API Gateway.
- Experience in Automating application deployments to Mule.
- Experience with Active MQ, Message Broker or other JMS based messaging platforms like Kafka, Rabbit MQ.
- Experience in enterprise-scale environments
- Prior systems administration/application configuration management experience is preferred.
- Experience with MuleSoft or another enterprise-scale ESB
- Experience troubleshooting/Managing Runtime Servers
- Experience working with Mule Connectors Standard/Custom
- Experience troubleshooting and performance tuning of ESB/middleware components
- Strong working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and associated concepts such as XML data formats, Structures and Schemas, WS specifications, SOAP, Service Mediation/ESB, Digital certificates, Messaging, WS-Policy, WS-Security, WS-Addressing and other WS-* stack etc
- Certified MuleSoft Developer
- SaaS/Cloud/Azure experience a plus
Thanks & Regards
Ashok Reddy | SR.Technical Recruiter
*_400 Chisholm Place, Suite 414, Plano, TX 75075
Phone : _ *Direct : 4694219320| 9722102767* 109
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Mulesoft: 3 years (Required)