MUST RELOCATED TO THE WHITE MOUNTAINS.
An End of Life Healthcare Company is currently recruiting for an Executive Director position for the White Mountains area. Ideal candidate will lead the program strategic and operational planning, development, administration and evaluation of the Agency. As well as:
- Effectively manage the agency in the current regulations and compensation model, while developing relationships with potential partners to prepare for the future changes evolving in healthcare.
- Organizes and directs the Agency’s ongoing functions to assure the availability and provision of care and services.
- Implements governing body directives and policies. Assures that appropriate policies are developed and implemented.
- Directs and monitors the Agency performance improvement activities.
- Develops workable implementation plans; communicates changes effectively; builds commitment and overcomes resistance; prepares and supports those affected by change; monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements, standards of practice, policies and procedures and facilitates our superior scoring/ outcomes measures.
- Identifies, recruits, trains and manages high impact staff and volunteers to reach goals and strategic outcomes, and who will assist the organization in increasing concern and awareness as well as growing revenue.
- Builds and maintains relationships with patient referral sources and donor sources.
- Increases patient census in programs, increasing market share.
- Serve as community liaison by participating in community events, serving as local spokesperson, and collaborating with other organizations to achieve strategic goals.
- Oversees the development of the budget and maintenance of financial records with the CFO, oversees directors who manage everyday office functions.
- Oversees all personnel records and timely compliance with verification of employee qualifications and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and improve staff stability while minimizing staff turnover.
- Maintain a healthy financial position including: revenue growth, and accounts receivable ;and increase service revenue;
- Other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Competencies – Personal and Organizational
- Emotional intelligence
- Community engagement/ attend community functions – engage with community leaders
- Ability to navigate, adapt and communicate complex circumstances
- Ability to understand and manage 3 distinct services – hospice, home health, palliative care
- Ability to balance the challenge of empowering staff while assuring accountability and performance
- Registered nurse, or 2+ years work-related experience required in management or healthcare field, preferably elder care, long term care and or home health and hospice.
- Self-starter, displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, sales and marketing, volunteer management and business development ability.
- Detail oriented, adaptable, organized and able to successfully manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Business acumen, strategic thinking, relationship building ability, and leadership.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year