As a Community Association Manger, you'll be responsible for the leading our entire on-site operation. They effectively manage working relationships with all departments acrossthe propertyin order toensure that company objectives are met. Our Community Association Managers partner with Regional Directors and their respectiveBoard of Directors to implement projects, overcome challenges, and provide quality service to our customers.
- Provide management and leadership to assigned property and book of business.
- Manage the functions of a team within a property while maintaining standards of excellence for processes, methods, and personnel.
- Act as liaison to ensure quality service is delivered, that Board expectations are met and to assist in prompt response and resolution to questions/problems.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of the contract between the association and FirstService Residential. Ensure all contractual obligations are being met.
- Initiate contact with new residents.
- Conduct site inspections regularly, identify deficiencies and provide recommendations and action plans to improve the property.
- Oversee all construction projects and ensure property maintenance/improvement and other related projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Create, maintain, and upload a wide variety of information in our portal including but not limited to work orders, signed meeting minutes and Monthly Management Report.
- Interview, select, recommend, hire, train and schedule assigned staff. Ensure proper coverage and staffing levels. Provide directions to staff and assist in the investigation and resolution of problems.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in property Operations, Hospitality, or construction
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Must be Certified and Licensed by the State of Florida for Community Association Management (CAM)
- Critical thinking, problem solving, judgement and decision-making abilities are necessary.
- Proficiency in computer programs like Microsoft Office, Outlook and Windows required.
- Excellent organization, motivation, leadership, management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Knowledge and ability to apply Florida Statutes and Community documents.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs following appropriate safety procedures.
- Must be able to stand, sit, walk, and occasionally climb.
- Ability to respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in different environmental working conditions (wind, heat, cold, rain, etc.).
- Oversee property staff
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00a– 5:00p
What We Offer:
As a full-time exempt associate, you will be eligible for full comprehensive benefits to include your choice of multiple medical plans, dental, and Vision. In addition, you will be eligible for time off benefits, paid holidays, and a 401k with company match. Occasional travel may be required to attend training and other company functions.
The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties, and responsibilities to this job at any time.