Accountability Objectives, Maintenance Technicians are responsible to ensure the building and machines are kept in working order and to make any necessary repairs or preventative maintenance.
- Maintain the maintenance of electrical system including but not limited to PLC logic, relay logic, ladder logic, Keyence, Omron and Mitsubishi PLS’S.
- Troubleshoot and repair system gearboxes, belt, bearings, bushing, etc.
- Maintain pneumatic and hydraulic system.
Experience, Education and Skill Requirements-
- Must have GED
- Able to read blue prints
- 3 years’ experience in operating general tool room machinery.
- Metric system, using calipers and micrometers.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Stand for entire shift- (8 to 12hrs)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Maintenance Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- PLC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hamilton, OH 45015 (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts