LoanStream Mortgage is seeking experienced Mortgage Loan Originators / Loan Officers for our Regional Bay Area Branch.
A refreshing take on mortgage lending: streamlined process, great rates, and unique products.
Want to stand out in the industry? In addition to the traditional range of highly competitive purchase and refi products, we have pioneered the resurgence of alternative income, self-employed and harder-to-find programs designed for borrowers who may not qualify through more traditional channels. We fund and underwrite these packages directly, meaning fast, efficient processing and Agency-competitive pricing for Non-Agency loans.
Our digital processing streamlines funding, and our in-house programs typically close in days, not weeks.
What We Offer:
- 30+ Years as a Direct Lender
- Excellent Commission Schedules
- Fast Fulfillment
- Unique Suite of NAN-QM Products
- Extensive Array of Traditional Loan Products
- Customized Digital Marketing Campaigns to Grow your Realtor and Client Bases
- Exceptional Pre-Qualified Lead Programs
- Local/Regional Processing, Underwriting, Docs and Closing
- FHA Full Eagle/VA LAPP
- Technology Tools - Online Pricing Engine and End-to-End CRM, and Consumer Applications
- Health Benefits with Company Contribution and a 401-K Plan
- Premium Offices/Facilities
- NMLS License, Federal and State/CA
- Knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA and VA Guidelines
- A Focus on Growing your Pipeline
- Strong Communication and Time Management Skills
- Minimum Two Years of Experience and Current Realtor Relationships
- Qualify Borrowers for Residential Mortgage Loans: (Review income, assets, and credit profiles of clients)
- Recommend the Best Products for Clients’ Needs: (Research loan programs and guidelines)
- Ensure an Exceptional Customer Experience: (Work closely with processing team from application to close)
- Ensure Consistent and Professional Communication: (with all clients, team members, and 3rd-party providers)
- Support the Business Development and Marketing Teams: (with in-market activities to expand your client base and develop and maintain new referral sources)
- Maintain Current NMLS CA-DBO or CA-DRE License and a Current NMLS Lic. (In any state in which you choose to originate mortgage loans)
- Present LoanStream Products to Existing and Prospective Lead Sources and Clients
- Manage Your Loan Pipeline from Origination to Close
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Mortgage Lending: 3 years