Full Job Description
American Computer Services, Inc. is seeking Sr. .NET Developers to join an agile/scrum team to complete Full Stack development efforts in a very complex enterprise environment.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are committed to utilizing modern web technologies and methodologies in order to deliver secure, high-quality technical solutions.
Applicants, who have work experience with newer web technologies including .NET Core or SQL Server 2016+ will be given priority.
On-Site Work Location: Des Moines, IA (Monday - Friday / 40hrs)
Employment Options: W2, 1099, or Corp-Corp
Duration: Multi-Year Project
To be successful you will need:
- 7+ years of over-all .NET development experience.
- 3+ years of experience with newer web technologies.
- Proven experience with MVC versions 5 or above and EF versions 6 and above.
- Experience with Automated Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience analyzing deliverables and developing end-to-end solutions.
- Ability to create design documents.
- ASP.NET, MVC, C# (.NET Core is a plus)
- Entity Framework 6+ (EF Core is a plus)
- T-SQL programming with SQL Server 2012+ (Prefer SQL Server 2016)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $60.00 /hour
- SQL Programming: 5 years (Preferred)
- TDD: 1 year (Preferred)
- .NET Core: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bootstrap: 1 year (Preferred)
- EF v6: 3 years (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
- MVC: 5 years (Preferred)
- C#: 7 years (Preferred)
- Automater Unit testing: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Are you a 3rd party corp-corp company? If yes, list your company name here.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan