This is a full-time temp to hire position.
The primary objective for the AP/AR clerk will be a blend of transactional and entry-level accounting.
- Process and Input outgoing wires into the A/P system.
- Provide audit support as needed, ensure that files are compliant with all company policy and procedures
- Provide various monthly management reports and schedules
- Complete account reconciliations as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience Required:
2+ years of professional accounting experience.
Knowledge and Other Required Qualifications:
Attention to detail and accuracy are critical
Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Experience with Sage X3 a plus
Computer skills required include working knowledge of email and Microsoft software programs.
Ability to stay calm and professional under pressure and tight deadlines
Working Conditions (Schedule, Environment, Travel)
Schedule will be worked out between manager and candidate, but typically will fall within normal business working hours of Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
Medicine Man Technologies is committed to fairness and equality of opportunity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Medicine Man Technologies participates in E-Verify for all newly-hired employees. Employees are queried through the electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify identity and employment eligibility. You may complete section 1 of the I-9 form upon your acceptance of a job offer letter, but no later than your first day of employment and in addition, on your first day, but no later than the third day, you are required to submit original documents to verify your eligibility to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- This is a full-time position but we will pay you through a staffing agency, it is possible that this position will be hired on permanent. The wages are $20 - $25 per hour DOE. Are you ok with this?
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift