Title: IT- Java Developer - Expert
Location : San Francisco, CA 94105
Duration: Long Term
Looking for Python experience, Big data experience and R experience.
Required industry experience:
- Minimum of 10+ years of systems development lifecycle experience Required technical experience
- Excellent knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modeling techniques and SOAP.
- Sufficient knowledge in Object-oriented programming concept and design principles to create custom software solutions or modify package solutions with an agile development methodology.
- End-to-end experience in agile software development lifecycle.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with clients and team members.
- Project leadership skills including people management, scope and plan management, and tracking.
- Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player.
Required functional experience
- Experience in writing custom Java code.
- Experience in development of Enterprise Web applications * 8+ years of Java development experience.
Required education and certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or related field.
Additional requirements * 3+ years of team handling experience.
Job Description: Delivers high-volume, low-latency applications for high performance and ability. Contributes to the entire development lifecycles, write well designed, testable and efficient code. Works closely with a specific client by developing, testing, supporting, and maintaining business critical applications. Supports a large, integrated software development team interfacing with analysts, architects, software engineers, end users and stakeholders to develop complex web applications leveraging J2EE/STRUTS, Oracle RDBMS, geospatial components, and business analytics. Works collaboratively within the project team and may also team lead a sub-track of the project. At all times, ensures technical quality, accuracy, thoroughness, efficiency and adherence to timelines during the delivery of the solutions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains IT solutions for clients within an agile development lifecycle.
- Guides technical efforts of the onshore and rightshore team.
- Performs all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing.
- Lead mid-level planning exercises with developers/engineers.
- Anticipates issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately.
- Manages the scope, time, and quality throughout of the project life-cycle.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Facilitates and drives workshops and client meetings in order to help to translate business requirements into system design.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Undertakes quality review of others' code or designs.
- Structures and mentors team members to plan and execute tasks during development.
- Develops relationships with client technical developers and architects as a trusted advisor.
- Ability to influence technical tradeoffs with client stakeholders (e.g. cost versus flexibility, best practice design versus pragmatic design).
Job Type: Contract