- This position is responsible for providing direct patient care to patients under the supervision of a medical provider in a clinic setting. Under the direction and supervision of the physician the CMA is to carry out any duties delegated and requested by the midlevel provider and physician which does not exceed the scope of their practice and certification by the state.
This position may require providing services to one or more age populations, including pediatric through geriatric, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
This position requires full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Blessing Hospital and Blessing Corporate Services. It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values while supporting the strategic plan, goals, and direction of Performance Improvement Process and Patient Safety Plan.
This position requires full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Missions of Blessing Health Systems. ICARE standards must be demonstrated. Adherence to Code of Conduct and other policies is required
- Graduate of a Certified Medical Assistant program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous clinic experience
- License/Certifications/Special Requirements:
- Possesses a current Certified Medical Assistant Certification
- Pay Status: