Home Instead Senior Care, a successful non-medical home care company, is seeking a Client Care Coordinator for quality assurance, caregiver training and client intake. Full time applicants are strongly preferred. The Client Care Coordinator will evaluate clients to develop and/or maintain a service plan, will follow up with quality assurance visits and will problem solve issues with client/caregiver relations. The primary goal of the Client Care Coordinator is to ensure the highest level of quality of our services.
Our office is located in Center City Philadelphia and our clientele lives within city limits. For more information about our company view our website at www.homeinstead.com/philly.
The successful candidate will have:
Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- 3+ years of experience in the Senior Care or Health Care industry.
- A clinical background like Nursing (LPN or RN), Therapy (Occupational, Physical, or Recreational), or a community based background like Social Work (MSW, LSW, or BSW) for seniors is required.
- The ability to work independently in a field position, with a self-starting, upbeat, positive, go-getter attitude.
- A vehicle to get to clients around Philadelphia. Mileage/expense reimbursement provided.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving skills, and customer service.
- Ability to make presentations to groups.
- Will bring their own team player attitude to our team-oriented environment.
- A warm, friendly, compassionate demeanor with elderly clients.
- Develop and maintain positive and healthy relationships with clients and their families through quality assurance visits, phone calls, and special events.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at least one quality assurance visit per month.
- Work with Recruiter to create, improve, and execute Caregiver orientations and trainings.
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a Care Consultation.
- Communicate effectively with clients and family members, as well as other office staff and CAREGivers to coordinate various aspects of a client's care.
- Monitor, mediate, and log both client and CAREGiver activity and follow up on CAREGiver assignments and client service.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as scheduled.
- Provide community education regarding senior care issues and resources.