Sales and Office Representative
Merry Maids of Owensboro, KY
Full Time Position - Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
$12 per hour + commission
- Obtain new Merry Maids customers for weekly, biweekly, monthly, or one time cleaning service.
- Conduct sales calls during the day (occasional evening or weekends by appointment only)
- Professionally and accurately present Merry Maids service to prospective customers.
- Arrive on time for all sales appointments.Accurately record all rooms and items to be cleaned, writing the correct descriptions for the home.
- Determine the price for cleaning services using company pricing instructions.
- Advise customers about other available Merry Maids services.
- Follow up on all leads for Merry Maids service with letters, e-mails, text messages, or telephone calls
- Maintain prospect and customer call back files.
- Deal courteously with customers.
- Keep equipment and vehicle clean and in good working condition.
- Review the service report with Team Members before they clean a new customer's home.
- Contact customers after the service is performed to ensure customer satisfaction and to develop additional prospects.
- Monitor and inventory sales material. Maintain sales activity records.
- Answer all incoming phone calls while in office
- Assist in scheduling and preparation of work orders
- Assist in New Hire Orientation; including paperwork and record keeping
- Accurately and consistently document all phone calls
- Maintain adequate inventory of supplies as related to sales and employees
- Consistent data entry for customers and employee record keeping, sales and otherwise
- At least one year of employment in a Sales or Office capacity.
- Good communication skills verbally and electronically.
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Ability to work individually or in a group setting.
- At all times contribute to a positive work climate and to the overall team effort of the company.
- Responsible, organized and persistent.
- Take initiative to finish projects and complete tasks daily with minimal direction.
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance and access to vehicle
- Daytime Schedules
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid vacation time and holidays
- Paid Life Insurance after 90 days
- Supplemental policies, benefits and incentives
- Off-site events and parties for staff and their families
We perform pre-employment background, driver and drug screening.
We believe inclusion and diversity build stronger teams.
This position description describes the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this position. This is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, and conditions associated with this position. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This position description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.