A specialist is a TRIBAL volunteer that specializes in a certain skill. We're looking for specialists to assist clients on projects big and small, from photography to cinematography, music production, set design and more. Utilize your skills to build your own portfolio and gain new ones through on the field training and project work.
We're currently looking for photographers and a film production team (gaffer, sound engineer, labor, screenwriter, director, costume designer, camera operator).
Please apply with a cover letter if you’d like to contribute a different skill.
Applicants must have some experience to be considered for the role.
College/ university students are encouraged to apply, but every applicant has an equal opportunity to be selected!
- Build your portfolio and resume while gaining in field experience.
- Get the chance to book free office and studio space monthly.
- Accrue volunteer hours.
- Work with a fantastic and driven team to make a difference.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
Gloves and masks always! No more than 3 people Per room. We will have most meetings on Zoom.
- United States (Preferred)
- Are you able to volunteer at least one full day per week?
- One location
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Company's Facebook page:
- I'm on Instagram as tribalstudio. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=crlli82gtocx&utmcontent=25til5g