Breiwick Companies Inc, is currently looking to fill 1 to 2 positions at our Rogers Location. This position is full time and offers 40+ hours a week. We are a fast growing company and are searching for more quality team players to help move us in our direction of professionalism, proficiency, and premium quality work! Applicant must have at least 2 years experience working with irrigation systems and equipment.
We are one of the only consistently growing landscape maintenance companies in Minneapolis. We are able to do that because we have the right people and we treat them well. We pride ourselves on being by the book, but also flexible. We have an amazing and versatile crew already and are looking to hire more employees of the same caliber. We are talking about individuals who are dedicated and serious workers, who can commit to the company and it's goals, who enjoy the self esteem boost from hand work and being on a solid team. We offer an above average wage for the industry and a hand full of perks that care for our employees. If you are just looking for a pay check, we are the wrong place for you. If you want to invest in becoming a part of our family, then we will invest in you.
$250-500 HIRING BONUS FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS!!!
-6 Paid Holidays
-Company Cell Phone or Reimbursement
-Overtime Pay-Health Insurance
-Simple IRA Plan
-Company Shirts, Sweat Shirts, Hats, and Long Sleeve Shirts
-Company provided vehicle and equipment
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL POSITIONS-Able to Lift minimum 50lbs-Have valid driver's license.-Have reliable transportation to and from work-Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather.-Ability to work a daily schedule with varied end times.-Ability to work some flexible hours in emergency events.
~~~ IRRIGATION MAINTENANCE TECH ~~~
1. 2+ year knowledge of Irrigation start up, shut down, head adjustments, head replacement, line repair, and controller maintenance
2. Proficient knowledge in the maintenance and operation of various irrigation systems, including: Hunter, RainBird, and Toro
3. Ability to work on your own to troubleshoot and problem solve
4. Willingness to take on other lawn care tasks when needed
5. Plowing experience with a truck or skid steer is a plus and will provide more winter work for you. $20-$25 per hour
6. Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
7. Excellent communication skills are necessary
8. Great customer service skills are a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Job Is: