To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Under the minimal supervision of the Director, The Simulation Operations Coordinator is responsible for handling the day to day business operations for the Simulation Department, including the scheduling and orchestration all training classes and events for all simulation center sites, data management, supply and inventory ordering, tracking consumption, preparing financial reports and offering ideas to optimize efficiency and value in purchasing. Additionally, the Simulation Coordinator provides administrative support for the Director, including support regarding budget.
- 1. Accurately maintain the simulation calendar including scheduling of rooms, equipment and staff based on requests from internal and external customers
- 2. Prepare all rooms, materials, facilities, food, and documentation for each class including set up and breakdown of training classes, not including simulation equipment.
- 3. Aggregate all training evaluation, attendance and tracking data to produce reports for each class, usage reports and other reports as needed.
- 4. Serve as the reception desk for the simulation center and answer phones for the center.
- 5. Work collaboratively as an integral member of a complex, goal oriented team.
- 6. Serve as primary event planner for all complex, off site, inter professional simulation days
- 7. Primary user for all Lawson, Kronos, Stratajazz, purchase orders, and all other business functions
- 8. Ensure that the Simulation department continues to meet all requirements to maintain accreditation and CME status.
- 9. Serve as patient role player (Standardized Patient) when necessary, and oversee training of external role players as needed
A minimum of 5 years equivalent work experience. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
At least five (5) years of related experience in coordinating program delivery/event coordination and/or comparable activity.
Must be able to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently, be detail and client service oriented. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and computer based scheduling. Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills and diplomacy.