Certified Nursing Assistant Job Summary:
- Provide resident care as specified on an individualized resident care plan, according with established policies, procedures, and current federal, state guidelines and regulations.
- Transfers, turns, or assists a resident to or from beds, wheelchairs, mechanical lifts, toilets, showers, and occasionally, the floor. Pushes and pulls in varying degrees depending on residents weights.
- Assists the resident with ambulation utilizing mobility to move about in tight spaces, and between objects, equipment, and furniture..
- Able to maintain mobility as required by constant walking and standing, frequent reaching or bending; kneeling and squatting may also be required.
- Effectively deals with stress created by ill residents, multiple tasks, noises, and/or interruptions. Cooperatively works as part of the health care team while maintaining a pleasant demeanor.
- Assists the Unit Nurse and other health care team in identifying routine and job related functions to ensure that the risks in which is potential exposure to blood/body fluid are property identified and reported.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $12.00 - $25.00 per hour
- nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNA (Required)
- CPR (Required)
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- Overnight shift