Plans, organizes and manages the staff and activities in support of promoting candidate engagement. Partners with Talent Acquisition, hiring leaders, and stakeholders to facilitate the development of recruitment/candidate engagement strategies including external recruitment marketing, communication and recruitment events in support of the organization’s vision, goals and objectives to recruit and attain top talent. Supports the needs of all Talent Acquisition.
1. Plans, organizes and manages the staff and activities in support of candidate engagement initiatives. Selects, develops, manages direct reports and ensures performance appraisals are completed in a timely fashion.
2. Develops and implements innovative multi-channel content strategies across multiple platforms, channels and formats that support recruitment goals and drives engagement. Stays current on technology tools including CRM, SMS solution, video interview platform and AI technology.
3. Collaborates with service lines, TA and Operations leaders to identify and create targeted talent audiences and profiles.
4. Develops and executes innovative and new recruitment marketing campaigns. Addresses ad hoc requests as necessary.
5. Manages and develops creative strategies, content, and identifies concepts for wide variety of media to promote job opportunities, initiatives and recruitment events.
6. Manage Careers website and other digital assets to keep up-to-date, relevant and engaging.
7. Ensures that candidate engagement team build an understanding of the local and national market and demographic factors to help capitalize on marketing/communication opportunities.
8. Facilitates relationships with outside vendors including ad agencies, printers, purchasing partners etc. vendors in development of creative and media strategies and execution.
9. Partnering with TA, strategize and facilitate recruitment events small and large to achieve recruiting goals while meeting KPIs.
10. Develops, monitors, analyzes and responds to metrics in order to continuously improve the process. Utilizes feedback data on each stage for optimization of end to end candidate engagement.
- Gathers, analyzes and reports on media hiring metrics related to candidate engagement.
- Optimize strategy as needed to obtain optimal ROI from marketing and media.
- Develops and tracks measurable vendor KPI’s and service measures.
- Identifies quality issues and implements corrective action plans as needed.
11. Performs related duties, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field, required.
- Minimum of five (5) year years progressively responsible related work experience in Recruitment, Communications or Marketing. Previous recruitment or employer brand experience and management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational, communication (written and verbal), and analytical skills, required.
- Experience developing and leading social media strategy and related campaigns, required.
- Understanding of ATS and CRM technology, preferred
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, email marketing, customer relationship marketing and influencer partnerships, required
- Strong knowledge of digital strategy and analytic reporting. Knowledge of Google Analytics, preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a highly visible and high-pressure environment.
- Previous experience working with agencies and solution partners