ONLY US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS
Title: IT Security Architect Program Director
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Raleigh, NC
Interview Type: Either Webcam Interview or In Person
Only USC or GC.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with current and emerging information security technologies, privacy and development methodologies and related Center for Medicaid and Medicare requirements (CMS). Bachelor s degree in computer science, cloud certification, management information systems, or related field preferred. Candidate must have security architecture knowledge like TOGAF and MITA. Good analytical and creative problem solving skills, and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, leadership skills and independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, with a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Privacy and Security Office (PSO) requiring services of an IT Security Architecture director to manage, assist and assess the Medicaid Enterprise System (MES) and review CMS requirements for the MES project. In addition this resource must manage, review the RFP, MOU and MOA for privacy, security, Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery and audit requirements based on federal, state and department requirements. This resource must identify the risks and assist in the development of mitigation strategies, and to establish the target security/infrastructure architecture
Duties include, are not limited to:
- Provide guidance on implementing security best practices in the cloud (AWS, Azure, Oracle etc)
- Author corresponding requirements, including definition of dependencies on infrastructure consolidation efforts.
- Define and review Privacy and Security/Information Assurance requirements (and dependencies).
- Specify key architectural aspects of the architecture view, and identify other aspects that need definition.
- Define and review Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Testing
- Research Best Practices for reuse, applying Federal rules, State IT Security, DHHS Privacy and Security policies and industry standards, and defining the transformation approach that transitions the current architecture to the target architecture.
- Lead resources as deemed necessary
- Risk Management - must be able to Identify gaps through risk management, and assist in the development of mitigation strategies.
- Experience updating privacy and security policies based on gaps found through an assessment process.
- Experience documenting vulnerability assessment results in a accurate, clear, actionable, and available way to appropriate personnel
- Must be able to review & assess MES systems throughout all phases of their life cycle in an effort to identify Privacy, Security Architecture
- Must be able to serve as a knowledge base for organizations as it relates to CMS and state compliance requirements & mitigation strategies.
- Experience Performing risk assessments based on NIST 800-53 Rev 4. HIPAA,SSA and IRS Pub 1075.
- Experience with network mapping and vulnerability scanning tools such as NESSUS and NMAP.
- Experience in reviewing RFP, RFQ, MOU and MOA for privacy and security architecture requirements
- Experience in reviewing the Business Continuity plans, Disaster Recovery Testing plans based on Federal and State requirements
- MITA (Medicaid Information Technology Architecture) Experience
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative