Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Oversee and coordinate employee benefits programs for the company. Works effectively to makes sure plans run smoothly, investigates discrepancies and provides benefit information as necessary.
- Assures company compliance with benefits laws and regulations by possessing in-depth knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations.
- Assists in the planning and development of various benefit programs to meet company and department goals and objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate files on employees and the compensation and benefits they receive.
- Ensures all administrative processes are documented; maintains administrative procedures for assigned benefit processes.
- Administer the company's benefits plans, including medical, dental, life insurance and retirement, etc. for employees and dependents.
- Manages vendor relationships.
- Conducts open enrollments and prepare benefits materials to ensure and enhance employee understanding of benefits, entitlements, and claim submission.
- Advises supervisors and management on laws, regulations and compliance responsibilities regarding benefits.
- Provides written and oral communications on policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Analyze the company benefits program and making recommendations for new ones.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Previous management or supervisory experience is also required.
- Must be Proficient in MS Office.
- Working knowledge of ADP Vantage preferred.
- Five years of benefits administration experience required. Additional years of general HR experience preferred.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, work-life balance, and tailored career development programs that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, however, some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled