All work is done via telemedicine. You do not have to physically go to the clinic. Contract work (1099). Permanent, ongoing work.
American Telepsychiatrists (http://www.atpsnetwork.com) is seeking a part-time (minimum 16 hrs/wk) and full-time (40 hrs/wk) Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners. County Mental Health SMI population.
Hours are between 8 AM and 5 PM Monday-Friday. No evening or weekend work or on-call is expected or available.
- At the time of application, you must hold a current and unrestricted NP license in the state of CA (with Furnishing License)
- MUST have a current DEA that is registrable to an address in CA
- MUST be board certified in Psychiatry Mental Health
- Must have a current NPI number in your name (not corporate)
- Must have NOT opted out of seeing MediCare patients in CA
- Must have no history of malpractice or hits on the National Database
- Must have County Mental Health Center experience
- Must have a minimum of two years POST TRAINING experience in evaluating and managing child/adolescent mental health patients
- Must be able and willing to prescribe Schedule II, III, IV, and V medications
- Must be registered with CURES to check scheduled prescriptions
- Must speak fluent English
- Must Spanish fluent Spanish
If you are interested in working as an Independent Contractor (1099) for American Telepsychiatrists, please contact us for further information.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All work is remote via telemedicine.
- managing child/adolescent psychiatric medication: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (Required)
- Psych Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification (Required)
- Psych NP furnishing license currently valid in CA (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Relocation Assistance Provided: