Inner balance Institute is a well-established chiropractic practice what's 24 years experience of service to the San Diego community. We use multiple clinical techniques including a combination of Diversified, A.R.T., and Spinal decompression. We have a massage therapist, a digital x-ray system, and two spinal decompression tables in order to offer a complete range of services to our patients.
Our Mission Hills office has been custom built as a chiropractic practice Please see the company images of our beautiful facility We have a state-of-the-art facility, and everything is computerized. Enjoy being supported as a Doctor of Chiropractic treating the patients without the hassle of running your own business.
The candidate must be motivated to learn, be coached, and be trained in our proven successful system, as well as travel to ongoing conferences. Must be a hard worker who has the willingness to take things on, have a positive attitude, and be LGBTQ-friendly. There is also room in the practice for a business savvy person to create a multidisciplinary practice with a Medical doctor.
The Associate Chiropractic Position:
- Full or part time (flexible hours)
- Bonus and incentive program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing X-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment utilizing our established protocols.
- Maintain accurate records and case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
- Perform diagnostic X-rays, when medically necessary.
- Analyze X-rays to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Patient education and chiropractic care
- 4-year bachelor’s degree from accredited college
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Valid DC license in California
- Fully eligible for malpractice insurance in California
- Valid X-ray operator certificate in California
Why Work Here?
Our mission is to provide our community with the most effective and state-of-the-art healthcare services designed not only to relieve pain and suffering, but to improve your overall health and well-being. We will provide these services with a caring professional staff who are committed to helping patients on their journey toward maximizing their health, performance, and vitality.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Pain Medicine
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person