Dairy Queen is looking for a talented General Manager to oversee and manage all areas of a single unit QSR restaurant.
We are looking for a top performer who is results driven and people oriented - someone who is currently a salaried General Manager leading a high-volume QSR restaurant.
- Responsible for hiring and training employees, updating the menu, ordering supplies and ingredients, budgeting expenses and managing customer care.
- Find new ways to promote the restaurant through trade and community events
- Institute and follow cash handling policies and procedures
- Remain accountable for all profit and loss figures
- Update and change menu seasonally and in response to budgetary concerns
- Ensure all team members comply with health regulations and maintain their ServSafe certifications
- Delegate responsibilities and tasks to the AGM, shift leaders and other employees
- Maintain top quality assurance and customer service standards
- Focus on building sales and forecasting future performance
- 5+ years QSR experience
- 3+ years restaurant experience in a leadership position
- Current ServSafe certification
- Advanced understanding of all full-service restaurant operations
- A proven track record in management of COGS and Labor
- Strong skills in P&L reports and budgets
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coach, train and motivate employees
- A clear background check and drug test
- Salary range $40K plus with bonus potential
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Paid time off
All qualified candidates will be granted immediate interviews. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant Management: 3 years
- QSR: 5 years