Ready to Start Your Career at Kenco?
We are a successful, passionate, and values-driven organization dedicated to developing and investing in talent. Ranked a top company for leaders, designated as the best place for college graduates and recognized globally for training excellence, we seek exceptional professionals who desire to contribute to a team where talent investment is a key competitive differentiator.
We are looking for a Customer Service Sales Representative!
- Develop sales territory via face-to-face, customer calls, telemarketing and e-mail.
- Maintain a minimum call schedule for A, B, C accounts (A = weekly, B = monthly, C = quarterly).
- Sell parts, service, rentals and allied lines.
- Achieve established targets assigned by manager.
- Establish and develop conquest plan for 5 target accounts in territory.
- Quote recommended repairs from PM’s.
- Review service fleet reports with customer as required.
- Complete TMHU training on Toyota web site.
- Utilize all available Toyota web sites to reference information pertinent to the position (tiedealers.com, TMHUtraining.com, CRM).
- Maintain complete contact database in Outlook for all customers and prospects within territory.
- Follow-up and feedback when v-cards of sales leads are received from telemarketing.
- Assist with collection of invoices past 60 days.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, sciences, or related field required.
- Minimum of 4 years of prior sales experience with proven success record; preferably prior experience selling material handling or similar equipment.
- Knowledge of territory geography highly desirable.
- The ability to set and execute growth driven strategy.
- Ability to work independently with the capability to prioritize assignments.
- Strong communication, organizational, & time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of responsibility & self-motivation, and ability to work in a team environment are necessary.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage (including Dental, Vision, and Prescription Coverage)
- 401K Retirement & Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off, 10 Paid Holidays a Year
- Job Advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 4 years (Required)
- Sales & Marketing: 4 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)