The Account Delivery Team is seeking a Scrum Master with 3-5 years experience to help two teams with their Agile journey and development.
What you are good at
Delivery & Support
- Promotes effective ceremonies; facilitates planning and readiness of inputs needed to generate desired outcomes
- Collaborates effectively with external teams and leadership (ex. 2nd EcoSystem, CTS & Enterprise teams)
- Coordinates planning and implementation of kits/independent releases; rallies team to address post-release issues
- Proactively Identifies and removes obstacles
- Shields team from external (non-value) noise.
- Facilitates communication and resolution of inefficiencies
- Raises resource constraints, skill gaps, and recurring HR issues to the delivery owner
- Tracks and promotes awareness of metrics so the team can assess key trends
- Works with Product Owner to share the team’s accomplishments and struggles
- Coaches individual behaviors and team accountability when necessary to maintain a healthy team dynamic
- Helps team establish their cadence while ensuring the team’s pace is sustainable
- Models the outward mindset and coaches team to do the same
- Builds empowerment by teaching teams to self-organize and adapt to change
- Supports Leadership goals
- Consistently reinforces the team’s practices and brings exceptions to the team’s attention
- Ensures team understands the agile principles and how they are linked to the team’s goals
- Uses situational awareness to quickly identify and de-escalate conflicts so the team can resolve them
- Encourages innovation and coaches team members to seize opportunities for TDA’s agile evolution
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement for the team as well as his/her own craft
- Works with team to translate roadmap items into sprint goals
- Assists team in connecting work to CEO Goals
What you have
- Current Scrum Master certification
- 3-5 years as a Scrum Master supporting at least two teams simultaneously
- Passion for Agile Methodologies
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, Teams
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.