Family owned and operated company is seeking to hire a CPA with 10 years experience preparing and reviewing personal income tax returns and business tax returns. CPA will be responsible for preparing monthly financial statements, personal income tax returns and business tax returns.
- Prepares business tax returns for numerous businesses.
- Prepares personal income tax returns owners.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. Candidates must be a Certified Public Accountant with a minimum of ten years experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
- tax: 10 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance