Freedom Pathology aims for the highest quality laboratory services with a simple approach: create practical partnerships and turn them into powerful possibilities for our clients and their patients. Come join our growing team.
- Bachelors Degree is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of clinical laboratory, anatomic pathology
The position will be focused on selling and promoting Freedom’s pathology services. You will be tasked with implementing the sales plans designed to achieve established sales and financial goals.
- Sell Freedom’s product lines to physician offices, GI, Dermatology, Urology, Podiatry
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with MD’s and office staff at all levels.
- Proven experience in building and growing a sales territory including account management, lead generation, sizing, prioritization of opportunities and ability to close business
- Prepare and review annual and monthly sales forecasts
- Willing to travel as an outside field based sales representative
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting towards meeting established objectives.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Computer Skills; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass background, motor and drug screen investigations.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and a clean Driving Record
Freedom Pathology Partners, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Commission
- Outside Laboratory Sales: 2 years (Required)