Classification: Non-Exempt Last revised: May 22, 2018
Supervisor: Public Relations Manager
2 Towns Ciderhouse Vision:
We aspire to create craft cider that is accessible to the people, utilizing the most advanced cider making standards, and quality Northwest ingredients, without being afraid to do things a little differently. Much like our product, 2 Towns as a company is fun, unique, and filled with energy. Our crew makes what we do possible, and we are committed to fostering an environment of fairness, empowerment, and security.
This administrative support position exists to provide assistance to a variety of departments. Duties will range from coordinating inventory and shipment of sales & marketing materials, direct cider shipments, as well as occasionally assisting the HR department with internal events and general office upkeep. The ideal candidate can expect a variety of work and a significant number of interactions with others during shifts. An outgoing “can do” personality is desired!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing Support:
- Website Retail Shipments:
- Direct cider sales
- Cider club shipments
- Apparel webstore orders
- Apparel & Swag
- Promo event support materials
- Tap room merchandise Inventory
- Social contest shipments
- PR Outreach
- Media samples
- Submissions coordination & shipping
- Results tracking, organization & sharing
- Sales Support
- Product release support materials
- Point of sale marketing & sales support materials
- Event equipment distribution
- Chain Support
- Buyer samples
- Chain programming execution
- HR Support
- Assist HR department with organizing employee appreciation and other company culture events
- Help coordinate large company gatherings, such as quarterly company-wide meetings and staff appreciation parties
- Help set up accommodations for remote employees and business partner visits to town
General Office Support:
- General office mail & miscellaneous shipping
- Cleanliness & organization
- Filing & administrative assistance
- Assist with maintaining stock of office supplies
- Continuously find ways to more efficiently conduct internal tasks
- Adhere to all safety protocols and procedures
- Adhere to all Employee Handbook policies
- Other duties assigned by management
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Must be 21 or older.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year related experience and/or training.
- Glowing work references with a steady work history.
- Honesty and integrity, able to handle confidentiality.
- Strong work ethic - leads by example.
- A take-charge personality; the desire to support an office from behind the scenes to support business functions.
- Strong team player qualities.
- Strong computer skills and general IT skills to support our office equipment with instruction when needed.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple deadlines, demands and shifting priorities, and able to demonstrate flexibility.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to work independently as a remote team member, as well as with colleagues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products, Google Drive, and Internet.
- Must be able to work outside of normal work hours occasionally.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations in a professional manner.
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- Access to a reliable personal vehicle.
- Must be able to drive for long periods of time (infrequently).
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Experience supporting a small and active office with general office needs.
- Positive, outgoing personality.
- Strong public speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to communicate in a variety of ways.
- Excellent problem solving/analysis skills.
- Ability to identify conflicts before they arise and troubleshoot, as needed.
- Enthusiasm to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Ability to move 35-lb short distances by hand, as well as 55lbs laterally or vertically using a hand truck.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; walk; use hands to move cases, reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear; visually count.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The majority of this position will operate in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. Due to the nature of this position, some work will be done remotely. Travel is almost exclusively done outside of the local area and may be overnight.
Compensation and Benefits
2 Towns Ciderhouse offers competitive wages that will be determined by experience and qualifications. Benefits for full-time staff include health/dental insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off, profit sharing bonus opportunities when applicable, 70% off product purchases, and quarterly merchandise stipend.
- Your resume, and
- A cover letter that addresses your experience working in an office support role
by midnight on Monday, May 28, 2018. Please, no phone calls about this position. Sorry, resumes submitted without cover letters will not be considered.
2 Towns Ciderhouse is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Support: 1 year