The 340B Account Manager is responsible for growing customer Contract Pharmacy and retail pharmacy business relationships and sales attainment in key markets targeted by Wellpartner, a CVS Health company. This position will direct account management activities to achieve maximum revenue attainment and patient participation for contracted business arrangements with clients, payer organizations and retail pharmacies. This position will require travel up to 33% of the time.
1+ years of professional experience in healthcare or related field.
- 1+ years of IT interfaces and data: VPN. sFTP, HL7, various file formats and data semantics
- Knowledge of the 340B services Wellpartner offers
- Understanding of both concept and practice of Wellpartner’s Optimization strategy, proactive account management framework, processes, values, behaviors
- Effective communication in both email and conference calls with external parties, including wholesalers, pharmacies, and/or clients to effectively complete business tasks
- Ability to organize and track activities related to implementation which includes providing internal and external audiences on progress/status of their activities
- Mastery of tools/programs required to perform daily job responsibilities (FogBugz, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- High level of diligence in the accuracy and documentation of day to day responsibilities
- Ability to maintain all responsibilities in a fast paced, high pressure environment with awareness of existing deadlines
- Sufficient 340B industry knowledge to effectively assist clients in learning their 340B program and putting issues and objectives in a context that facilitates resolution favorable to Wellpartner
- Ability to perform under pressure, adapting to changing dynamics, and finding solutions that lead to client happiness
- Excellent customer service skills, knowing the appropriate time to be consultative vs solve a problem or fill a need
High School or GED required
- Bachelor Degree preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.