Human Resources Manager
Lancaster, NY, US, 14086
Requisition Number: 138281
Cintas is seeking a Human Resources Manager I to support all general areas of Human Resources. Responsibilities include managing turnover; recruiting; payroll and benefits administration; and driving positive employee relations.
- Minimum 1 year Human Resources experience
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and intranet/internet
- Working knowledge of HR-related areas of legality including FMLA, ADA, EEO/Affirmative Action, Workers' Compensation, Unemployment and OSHA requirements
- Experience managing Workers' Compensation program
Cintas offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Disability and Life Insurance Packages
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
This compensation information is a good faith estimate and provided in accordance with New York local city or state law. Similar positions located outside of this jurisdiction may not necessarily receive the same compensation.
The base salary generally ranges between $54,000/Year - $65,900/Year. This range is an estimate based on an applicant’s skills and experience.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: HR/Legal
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lancaster, NY 14086: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Human resources: 1 year (Required)
- Professional In Human Resources (Preferred)
Work Location: One location