Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for Occupational Health Technician opportunities for our customer in Oak Ridge, TN for the Y-12 National Security Complex.
Number of Positions: 2
Schedule: 2 full time positions (40 hours/week) will alternate every week from 4:30 AM – 3:00 PM and 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
- Perform COVID-19 employee contact tracing.
- Enter data into COVID-19 tracking database.
- Check temperature on employees.
- Perform nasopharyngeal COVID-19 testing.
- Collect urine.
- Take vitals.
- Screen employee’s visual and hearing abilities.
- Perform general administrative duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and relevant medical experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of medical lab practices (i.e. as a laboratory technologist or medical technologist).
- Must be able to work alternating hours listed above.
- Due to the federal nature of the work, a U.S. Citizenship is required.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website:
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $14.00 - $45.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Laboratory Technologist or Medical Technologist: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)