Automotive Parts Delivery
The Parts Driver is responsible for picking up and delivering parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
Parts Driver Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks with the parts manager, wholesale representative, inventory control administrator, parts counter people, or shipping and receiving clerk before leaving to coordinate any last minute pick-ups or deliveries.
- Assist with locating, puling and gathering parts inventory based on customer invoice orders; Organize parts, prepare parts for delivery, load truck.
- Deliver parts in a timely manner with no personal stops or interruptions.
- Adhere to local traffic laws and obey all speed limit signs.
- Operate company equipment in a safe customary and common sense manner.
- Adhere to all OSHA rules and regulations
- Must have valid driver license and acceptable driving record determined by HR guidelines.
Parts Driver Qualifications:
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
We offer competitive pay, health, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a professional work environment.
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
- Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
- Checks payments received with the invoices for each delivery, if required.
- Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Requests recipient's signature on each delivery entry.
- Unloads truck each night. Turns in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Handles basic maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean, and making sure required inspections are performed.
- Advises parts manager if delivery trucks need major repairs and maintenance.
- Helps maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
- Assists service department as needed with attendant responsibilities of managing the drop-off and pick-up of customers' cars.
- Helps with stocking and posting orders when they arrive to expedite delivery to shop technicians and wholesale accounts.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Must have acceptable driving record
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location